Williams Dog Training - Dog Training by Ron Williams

Took my dog to this abusive drunk November 2011 he abused her with shock collar burnt her never fed her locked her in a crate 24/7 in her own urine and *** while he got drunk and did drugs, Ron williams then let my dog loose to roam the streets of wildwood nj to be picked up by animal control and taken to cape may county shelter.Ron abused her so badly with beating and burning that he mentally broke her turned her aggressive.

My dog had to be put to sleep she was so mentally broken this man is a druken fraud he does drugs and drinks he does not train dogs he only abuses them he also abuses women, when given the opportunity, pretending to be Williams dog training academy which is his ex-wifes business now do not take any dogs to this man he is dangerous.

You have been warned.Ron has 10 counts pending in Wildwood NJ courts..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
lesson learned

May 23, 2012 #484650

I sent my dog to Ron Williams after he told me on the phone that they would have the run of the house and he could handle any problem. However after a few days I couldnt' get him on the phone. When I finally went to his house I had to get the police to get my dog out as he was drunk and incoherent. My dog wasn't trained and Ron didn't give me my money back or try to resolve the situation. He later claimed bankruptcy and collects public assistance. Please stay away this is not a reputable business.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Williams Dog Training. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Williams Dog Training.
Filing a new complaint about