Took my dog to this abusive drunk November 2011 he abused her with shock collar burnt her never fed her locked her in a crate 24/7 in her own urine and *** while he got drunk and did drugs, Ron williams then let my dog loose to roam the streets of wildwood nj to be picked up by animal control and taken to cape may county shelter.Ron abused her so badly with beating and burning that he mentally broke her turned her aggressive.
My dog had to be put to sleep she was so mentally broken this man is a druken fraud he does drugs and drinks he does not train dogs he only abuses them he also abuses women, when given the opportunity, pretending to be Williams dog training academy which is his ex-wifes business now do not take any dogs to this man he is dangerous.
You have been warned.Ron has 10 counts pending in Wildwood NJ courts..
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dog Training
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "Hello...I'm the owner of Big dog kennel I have been in business raising only full reg AKC Rottweilers since 1999 And am in good standing with AKC, they do an..."
- "I do NOT believe the ashes I received back from Pet Meadows Cremetory (in Hamilton, NJ) are in fact the ashes of my 12 pound Pomeranian, Missy. This place proved..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."