I sent my dog to be trained.He was fairly trained before but I was still having some issues.She assured me that all will be done to my satisfaction.She insistd on all money upfront.I spoke with an employee who was surprised to know I wantd paper training since all she was told was to train him on grass.I also spoke with Nora again to see what was going on and she tried to make excuses.I told her the MAIN REASON I sent him to you was bcuz you TOLD me he would be paper trained as I wanted.Her daughter brought him back,I got a bill stating I owed them $55 more when I was told everything inc.They lost his harness and charged me for a choker.She shortened my training session since she arrived 30mins late.He was worse than before he went.He pooped on my bed which he never did before.All the issues I was told would be fixed was not.I called in the morning and was spoken/yelled at VERY rudely by a Tim who basically told me everything was my fault.He was nasty,sarcastic,condescending to me.My dog is worse than before he went.They dont want to amend the situation.They are extremely rude about it

Review about: Williams Dog Training Dog Training.

Had an Experience with Williams Dog Training?

Comments

Levittown, Pennsylvania, United States #676662

I took my dog Zeva to Ron William in 2011.During those two weeks of him having Zeva he would not return my phone calls or repeated email.

When he did he told me that he was busy painting his Girlfriends apt. He indicated that he needed to keep her another week because she was being difficult to train. I advised him absolutely not I was coming to pick her up. When I pick her up there was no training facility it was a one bedroom, not even a bedroom it was a bed in the living room and a kitchen.

Zeva was hiding under the bed. She did not learn a thing. As soon as she got into the car she peed on the seat. She was scared to death.

I paid $1000.00. Ron Williams indicated that he would do another week of training for free, I told him he could kiss my ***. Zeva came home having separation anxiety and deathly afraid of the crate.

I will never use any trainer accept for Wolf from Justice Rescue out of Philadelphia.Ron Williams is a drunk.

to Donna Amareld I'm not afraid t #796695

ron williams died December 9 2012.He can no longer abuse animals.

I advise owners try in-home training. Many good trainers will come in and educate you to the techniques that will best fit your situation.

Good luck with your dog.

Debbie